The Northern Neck-Middlesex Free Health Clinic Is expanding. The Dental Clinic is moving to full-time operations and the Medical Clinic is increasing patient visit opportunities.
We have openings in these positions:
1. Staff Dentist – One full-time or two part-time (2-3 days/week) staff dentists to provide routine general practice dental care and denture services for established and new patients in our six-chair dental clinic. Potential for supervision of VCU dental and dental hygiene students when rotations resume, with adjunct faculty status. Experience with electronic records (Eaglesoft, or other) required. Competitive salary, PPE provided. Compensation for travel and/or housing negotiable. Virginia licensure required.
2. Dental Assistant – Full time. Responsibilities include chairside assisting (four-handed dentistry), set-up and breakdown of operatories, instrument sterilization and monitoring, supply inventory and ordering, some front office work including assisting with scheduling and assisting staff dentist in maintaining patient electronic records. Strong communication skills and positive chairside manner are critical. Current x-ray certification required. Two years experience desirable. PPE provided.
3. Dental Coordinator – Full time. Responsibilities include scheduling, billing, and managing day-to-day operation of the dental clinic. Strong customer service, teamwork, and problem solving skills required. Experience using electronic records and maintaining patient databases (Excel) required. Prior experience in a dental or medical practice desirable.
4. Nurse Practitioner – Full or part-time. Works collaboratively with physicians, nurses, medical assistants and Medical Director to deliver routine medical care to schedule and walk-in patients. Identifies need for and makes appropriate referrals. Manages medications and assists patients in managing their health. Maintains accurate and timely records. Positive patient interaction skills and teamwork are essential. Current Virginia license required. Two years experience desirable. PPE provided.
5. RN or LPN – Part-time 3 days/week to work as a team member with physicians and nurse practitioners in providing routine medical care for patients. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a variety of tasks including labs and referrals during the workday. Strong communication skills, patient interaction skills, and problem solving skills required. Current Virginia license required. Two years experience desirable. PPE provided.
6. Medical Assistant – Full time. Assists physicians and nurse practitioners with patient treatment as directed, performs labs, schedules patients, phones in prescriptions as directed, and other responsibilities as assigned. Strong procedural and patient communication skills required. Ability to work effectively as a team member is critical to this position. Two years experience in a medical setting desirable. PPE provided.
Send resume or inquiries to email@example.com, or by mail to ‘Positions,’ NNMFHC, P.O. Box 1694, Kilmarnock, VA 22482.