Medical Clinic Eligibility
All new patients are screened to determine eligibility, which is updated annually.
- If you are uninsured, pay stubs and other documentation of income for the most recent 3 months are needed at each screening. Tax returns are needed annually.
- If you have Medicaid, bring your Medicaid card.
- If you have Medicare but lack Medicare B or Medicare D, you may be eligible for some services. Bring your Medicare card.
- Have incomes of 250% or less of the federal poverty level.
- May have Medicaid and/or Medicare, but not private health insurance.
at the main Clinic facility in Kilmarnock
|Mondays||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Tuesdays||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursdays||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Fridays||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|