All new patients are screened to determine eligibility, which is updated annually.
At each screening, pay stubs and other documentation of income for the most recent 3 months are needed. Tax returns are needed annually.
- Have incomes of 200% or less of the federal poverty level
- Have no Medicaid, Medicare or private health insurance.
Medical Clinic Services
All Medical Clinic patients whose documentation is up to date are eligible.
Also eligible for Dental Clinic services are:
- Those with incomes up to 300% of the federal poverty level
- Medicaid and low-income Medicare patients with proper documentation
- Those living outside of the Clinic’s primary service area
A payment of $25 for adults and must be made in advance of appointment. Children are free.
Dental Clinic Services
All Medical Clinic patients are eligible.
A $3 donation per prescription is requested at the time of pick up.
ELIGIBILITY SCREENING HOURS FOR BOTH MEDICAL CLINIC AND DENTAL CLINIC
at the main Clinic facility in Kilmarnock
Mondays: 9 to 11 a.m.
Tuesdays: 4 to 6 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9 to 11 a.m.
Thursdays: 4 to 6 p.m.
Fridays: 9 to 11 a.m.
LEARN ABOUT OUR SERVICES